Equipment needed: 1. Lacrosse ball or mobility ball. 2. Padded Mat. Today is a long form live Movement Vault class that was filmed inside CrossFit Virtuosity in Brooklyn, NYC! These are the techniques we are working on in today’s routine. If you don’t have time for the full thing, just do a few of the techniques.
1. TFL muscle/fascia release
2. Side lying rotator cuff muscle/ fascia release
3. Ankle gastrocnemius + soleus muscle/fascia release
4. 1/2 kneeling hip flexor and hamstring end-range stretch isometrics
5. Hip adductor end-range stretch isometrics
6. Sleeper stretch rotator cuff end-range stretch isometrics
7. Ankle dorsiflexion end-range stretch isometrics
Thanks for helping us spread the word 👍 Take a pic/video of you doing today’s Movement Vault routine and tag us @movementvault.